Survival of the Fastest
The S5 prioritizes aerodynamic performance and stiffness, making it a platform preferred by the fastest sprinters in the world. Don’t think it’s a one-trick pony, though—despite the lateral stiffness, the S5 delivers an incredibly comfortable ride. You’ve no doubt noticed the now-iconic V-Stem. We optimized that shape to deliver the best possible performance in the wind, hid the cables inside, and make enough bar/stem/stack options to fit just about anyone.
When you climb aboard an S5, you won’t just go fast, you’ll feel fast. The frame stiffness, geometry, layup, and tube shapes combine to make a bike that’s comfortable enough to spend all day off the front, but will respond to a last-second acceleration better than anything else. It’ll clear 28mm tires, too, to allow you to fit the newer crop of wider rim/tire combos that help you eke out even more aero advantage.
- Colour Five Black, Iron Oxide
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8
- Seatpost Cervélo SP20 Carbon Aero Post
- Thru Axles Cervelo Hollow Thru-Axles w/ Lever, Cervelo Aero Thru-Axles, 12x100/142
- Handlebar Cervélo AB08 Carbon
- Stem Cervélo CS028 Carbon V-Stem
- Accessories Cervelo Handlebar Front Computer/Light Mount, Cervelo Rear Accessory Mount