Trek Domane is the go to bike for epic adventures in comfort & a whole lot more.
The Domane series bike from Trek is a road bike made for comfort. It's more of a sport or endurance style road bike with comfort being the end goal. Using Iso Speed technology to provide dampening and a more comfortable ride through both the seat mast and head tube areas it is a bike that will provide great comfort over rougher roads and on longer rides especially. A slightly taller head tube height puts the rider in a slightly more upright position to provide a more relaxed ride. Both the disc and non disc models are made to handle wider width tyres for again more comfort. Disc models come with 32mm wide tyres as standard equipment! Hello gravel roads! Domane is a bike that will be happy wherever you take it, be prepared as it's going to take you to some wild places!
Who should buy a Domane & why?
Valid questions! Domane is a great performance road bike for someone who is looking for a road bike that is comfortable & enjoyable to ride. It's especially a great bike say for anyone over the age of 30 who wants a high quality road bike capable of long rides done in comfort & isn't really concerned with racing. Perhaps you have a back injury or neck complaint? The endurance fit and relaxed geometry make the Domane the perfect choice! If you want to mix in some rides over dirt and gravel roads too, this is your bike! The Domane is capable of doing a lot and doing it comfortably!
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 12 mm thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- Shimano 105, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano 105 11-34, 11 speed
- Shimano 105
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned seatmast cap, 10 mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano 105 flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 9.39 kg / 20.71 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|