It's right for you if...
You're looking for the real advantage of a bike that wins in tech. You want the most advanced endurance road bike frame we offer, with the added benefit of an electronic drivetrain for fast, reliable shifting in any conditions.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed and mudguard mounts. It's equipped with a full Shimano 2x11 Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain, powerful flat-mount disc brakes, Aeolus Pro 3V Disc Tubeless Ready carbon wheels, a Domane Carbon seatmast cap and a Bontrager Pro IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar. Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike's sleek look.
The final word
Our highest-end Domane carbon frame, with the precision shifting that comes only from a Shimano Di2. You're getting tech that provides a real advantage in comfort, reliability and speed during long races and competitive group rides.
Why you'll love it
- Never miss a shift again with the fast, reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- We're not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded 'Superbike of the Year' by Bikeradar
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x32c
- Shimano Ultegra R8070, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, long cage, 34T max cog
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11 speed
- Bontrager Arvada Elite, stainless steel rails
- Domane carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Head set
- FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
- 56 - 8.48 kg / 18.70 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
COLOUR: BLACK/QUICKSILVER - ANTHRACITE FADE
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|