It's right for you if...
You want a single hybrid bike that's efficient on the road and comfortable on rougher terrain and even light trails. You value confidence, stability, versatility and performance on recreational rides that cover a variety of terrain, and prefer the fit and feel of parts designed specifically for women.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame with internal cable routing, a sloping top tube for easier mounting and dismounting, an SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with just enough travel to take the edge off in rough terrain, a Shimano drive train with 21 speeds and a wide range of gearing for hills, fast-rolling Bontrager GR1 Comp all-terrain tyres for extra traction, mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Bontrager Women's Specific Design saddle, ergonomic grips and mounts for a rack, mudguards and more.
The final word
City bike, trail bike, your bike. Dual Sport 1 Women's is an all-terrain women's hybrid bike built for adventure on or off the road, and ready to take you from week to weekend and back in comfortable, confident style.
Why you'll love it
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- It's easy to accessorise your frame with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- WSD Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 63 mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC31 alloy
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager LT2, 700x38c
- Shimano Altus EF500, 7-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY51
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SunRace freewheel, 14-34t, 7-speed
- KMC Z51
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager Riser, 25.4 mm, 30 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm, 15-degree
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro M280 mechanical disc
- S - 13.65 kg / 30.09 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
COLOUR: METALLIC GUNMETAL
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|