2018 Trek Émonda. Trek’s lightest production road line ever.
Every detail of the Émonda line, from frame design to each component choice on every model, serves the same audacious goal: to create the lightest line of production road bikes ever offered.
The entire Émonda line is unbelievably light, with sensational ride-tuned balance and handling that elevate Trek ride performance to a whole new level.
- Redefines what's possible for weight and ride performance
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon makes the ultimate light bike possible
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive ride feel
- The world's lightest road line has the world's best warranty
- Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda carbon, E2 steerer, direct mount brakes
- Front Hub
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c
- Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano 105
- Shimano 105, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano 105
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned alloy seatmast cap, 10mm offset
- Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano 105, direct mount
- 56cm - 8.35 kg / 18.40
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production