2018 Trek Émonda. Trek’s lightest production road line ever.
Every detail of the Émonda line, from frame design to each component choice on every model, serves the same audacious goal: to create the lightest line of production road bikes ever offered.
The entire Émonda line is unbelievably light, with sensational ride-tuned balance and handling that elevate Trek ride performance to a whole new level.
- Redefines what's possible for weight and ride performance
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon makes the ultimate light bike possible
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive ride feel
- The world's lightest road line has the world's best warranty
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seat mast
- Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount brakes
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seat mast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV carbon, VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Bontrager Speed Stop Pro
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production