The trail bike that year after year just keeps on getting better. This is the MTB to do everything on.
Want a rugged, capable long-travel trail bike with the sprightly manners of an XC bike? Get it with Fuel EX. Fuel EX blends the best of both worlds in one uncompromising package.
- Capable and stiff 130 mm frame is 29˝ and 27.5+ compatible
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tyre clearance, shorter stays
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP and Full Floater
- Straight Shot stiffness, Knock Block frame defence
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 130 mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, Boost110, 130 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float EVOL, 3-position DPS damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x52.5 mm
- Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength side walls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.40"
- SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM NX, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1110
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Dropper post, Bontrager lever, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm, 0 degree, 60 mm length
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Level T hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 14.51 kg / 32.00 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
- All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|