The trail bike that year after year just keeps on getting better. This is the MTB to do everything on and made just for girls.
Want a rugged, capable long-travel trail bike with the sprightly manners of an XC bike? Get it with Fuel EX. Fuel EX blends the best of both worlds in one uncompromising package.
- Capable 130 mm frame paired with performance tech and features
- Plus-sized tyres for extra traction and confidence on loose, rugged terrain
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tyre clearance, shorter stays
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP, Full Floater and RE:aktiv
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and seatstay, alloy chainstay, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armour, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 130 mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Performance 34 Float, GRIP 3-position damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, 140 mm travel (14 & 15.5: 120 mm travel)
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x52.5 mm
- DT Swiss M1900, 40 mm rim width, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips and valves included
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance w/Addix compound, Tubeless, 27.5x2.80"
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM Descendant 7k Eagle, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1275, 10-50, 12-speed
- SRAM GX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 3 Women's, titanium rails
- Bontrager Drop Line, internal routing, 31.6 mm (14, 15.5: 100 mm/17.5 & 18.5: 125 mm)
- Bontrager Race X Lite, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm, 0-degree, 60 mm length
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- 15.5" - 12.88 kg/28.40 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
- All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|