FX, put simply, means fitness. It offers a best-of-both-worlds combination of road bike speed and city bike comfort. It’s a perfect fitness bike, and so much more.
FX is fast, fun, and agile enough for a multitude of uses. From fitness and commuting to errands and mellow Sunday loops, you'll find your ride on FX.
- Lightweight, fan-favourite frame for a fast, efficient, enjoyable ride
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles
- Disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping power
- The rack/mudguard mounts and Blendr stem make it easy to accessorise
- FX Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, post-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts
- FX alloy disc w/tapered wall thickness, straight blades
- Front Hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H2, 700x35c
- Shimano EF500, 8-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY71
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera M360
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- KMC Z7
- Resin body, alloy cage
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro M280 mechanical disc
- 20˝ - 12.01 kg / 26.48 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
- All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|