FX, put simply, means fitness. It offers a best-of-both-worlds combination of road bike speed and city bike comfort. It’s a perfect fitness bike, and so much more.
FX is fast, fun, and agile enough for a multitude of uses. From fitness and commuting to errands and mellow Sunday loops, you'll find your ride on FX.
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles
- Hydraulic disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping power
- The rack/mudguard mounts and Blendr stem make it easy to accessorise
- FX Alpha Gold Aluminium, Stagger, DuoTrap S compatible, post-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts
- FX carbon, post-mount disc, lowrider and mudguard mounts
- Front Hub
- Formula alloy, 6-bolt disc, 12 mm thru-axle, 32h
- Rear Hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 32h
- Bontrager H2 Hard-case Lite, 700x32c
- Shimano EF65, 9-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Acera
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio T4000
- Shimano Acera M371, 48/36/26 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG200, 11-34, 9-speed
- KMC X9
- Resin body, alloy cage
- Bontrager H1 Women's
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- 17.5˝ - 11.79 kg / 26.00 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
- All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|