FX, put simply, means fitness. It offers a best-of-both-worlds combination of road bike speed and city bike comfort. It’s a perfect fitness bike, and so much more.
FX is fast, fun, and agile enough for a multitude of uses. From fitness and commuting to errands and mellow Sunday loops, you'll find your ride on FX.
- All-new geometry for a fast, efficient, goal-reaching ride
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles
- The rack/mudguard mounts and Blendr stem make it easy to accessorise
- Comfort that counts: IsoZone bar and ergo grips
- 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts
- FX carbon, flat mount disc, hidden mudguard mounts
- Front Hub
- Formula alloy, CenterLock disc, 12 mm thru-axle, 32h
- Rear Hub
- Formula alloy, CenterLock disc, QR, 32h
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 32h
- Bontrager AW1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- Shimano Tiagra rapid-fire, 10-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano RD-R350
- Shimano R460, 48/34
- Bottom bracket
- Press Fit BB86.5
- Shimano Tiagra, 11-34, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- Resin body, alloy cage, w/toe-clip
- Bontrager H1 Women's
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc
- 18" - 10.18 kg/22.45 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
- All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|