The Trek Procaliber sets the bar for hardtail speed and smarts. It's the fast, ultra-light cross country ride that rules singletrack.
Procaliber's innovative IsoSpeed decoupler delivers a ride that is both smooth yet incredibly efficient still. The best of both worlds.
- Smooth IsoSpeed decoupler: ride faster, stronger, longer
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tyre clearance, shorter stays
- Superlight hydroformed aluminium frame is built for speed
- Ride the fastest wheel that fits with Smart Wheel Size
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Front suspension
- RockShox Recon Gold RL, Solo Air, remote lockout, fast black uppers, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100 mm travel (13.5: 80 mm travel)
- Front Hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, CenterLock, Boost110
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, CenterLock, Boost148
- Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready 28-hole, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7020
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- Race Face Aeffect, 36/26
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-42, 11-speed
- KMC X11-1
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Comp Women's, chromoly rails
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 690 mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano M425 hydraulic disc
- 15.5" - 12.02 kg / 26.50 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
- All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|