The Trek Roscoe is the ideal trail hardtail. Wide 3˝ tires serve up an extra helping of confidence-inspiring traction, gripping relentlessly in uneven terrain and rolling over trail obstructions with ease.
Want the capability of a full suspension trail bike with the simplicity of a hardtail? Look no further. Roscoe is the 27.5+ mid-fat mountain bike that makes every ride better than the last.
- 27.5+ mid-fat tires provide extra traction and confidence on every trail
- All-new lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame delivers a phenomenal ride quality
- Shorter chainstays and Boost141 hub spacing for increased agility and clearance for wider tires
- Trail geometry and E2 tapered head tube for more confident handling
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, Solo Air spring, preload, rebound, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, Boost110, 120mm travel (13.5: 100mm travel)
- Front Hub
- Formula Alloy DC511, Boost110
- Rear Hub
- Formula DC2241 alloy, Boost141
- SUNringlé Duroc 40 SL 28-hole, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance, tubeless, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝
- SRAM NX, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM NX, 28T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11 speed
- SRAM PC-1110
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5 Women's
- Dropper post, Bontrager lever, 31.6mm, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, 0 degree
- Semi-integrated, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- 15.5" - 13.65 kg / 30.10 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
- All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|