The Trek Zektor is a new way to move through cities and urban areas. It's just as practical as a standard commuting bike, but more aggressive for a faster, more engaging ride.
The Trek Zektor's agile, responsive ride feel and all-weather build bring a heavy dose of excitement to your daily commute.
- Zektor geometry for a fast, responsive ride through the urban jungle
- Blendr equipped, DuoTrap S compatible
- 2x9 gearing turns up the speed, flies up hills
- Disc brakes give you reliable all-weather stopping power
- Alpha Gold Aluminum
- Chromoly steerer, alloy legs
- Formula DC20 alloy front hub; Formula DC22 alloy rear hub; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- Front Hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Lite, reflective sidewall, 700x32c
- Shimano Sora, 9 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- FSA Vero Pro, 48/32
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG20, 11-34, 9 speed
- KMC X9
- Nylon body w/alloy cage
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7mm rise, Blendr compatible
- 1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 11.53 kg / 25.42 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
- All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|