Trek Domane is the go to bike for epic adventures in comfort & a whole lot more.
The Domane series bike from Trek is a road bike made for comfort. Men's & Women's versions are available along with carbon & alloy frame options. It's more of a sport or endurance style road bike with comfort being the end goal. It is a bike that will provide great comfort over rougher roads and on longer rides especially. A slightly taller head tube height puts the rider in a slightly more upright position to provide a more relaxed ride. Both the disc and non disc models are made to handle wider width tyres for again more comfort. Disc models come with 32mm wide tyres as standard equipment! Hello gravel roads! Domane is a bike that will be happy wherever you take it, be prepared as it's going to take you to some wild places!
Who should buy a Domane & why?
Valid questions! Domane is a great performance road bike for someone who is looking for a road bike that is comfortable & enjoyable to ride. It's especially a great bike say for anyone over the age of 30 who wants a high quality road bike capable of long rides done in comfort & isn't really concerned with racing. Perhaps you have a back injury or neck complaint? The endurance fit and relaxed geometry make the Domane the perfect choice! If you want to mix in some rides over dirt and gravel roads too, this is your bike! The Domane is capable of doing a lot and doing it comfortably!
- 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts
- Domane carbon, hidden mudguard mounts
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- Shimano Claris, 8 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Claris
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Claris
- Shimano RS-200, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed Cartridge
- Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- Shimano HG71
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage, toe clip and strap
- Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝
- Brake set
- Alloy dual-pivot
- 56cm - 9.72 kg / 21.43 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|