FX. The bike to do it all. The bike for someone who wants to ride.
The FX bike from Trek means a lot of different things to different people. The overwhelming theme though is that is a bike to be ridden. It could be ridden to work, school or whatever on a commute. You might use it to ride with your kids for fun. It might be to just keep fit and have fun. It can be used on the road, bike path or even into some dirt and gravel too. The FX is a bike for lots of different people and a bike that will be enjoyed by all. It's lightweight and efficient yet it is also comfortable too. Chances are high that you'll love an FX!
- FX Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, post-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts
- FX Alloy Disc w/tapered wall thickness, straight blades
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Connection Disc alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H2, 700x35c
- Shimano Altus M310, 8-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY71
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera M360
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- VP BC73, 68 mm
- Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- KMC Z7
- Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- M - 12.08 kg/26.64 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|