Madone SL Disc. It's fast, it's aero & it's amazing.
This bike has been engineered from the ground up to be fast, aero & comfortable. Disc brakes for reliable braking in all conditions are great but they also tuck into very aerodynamic positions that also make gains plus provide extra clearance for the capability of running wider tyre widths too. Aero bars and head stem along with incredible cable integration make for a sight to behold. The Madone is far from a harsh and uncompromising ride, these bikes ride incredibly smoothly as well as being aerodynamic and fast.
Why would I buy a Madone SL Disc?
You would buy one of these incredible pieces of equipment if you are looking for speed. This is a bike made to go fast but at the same time will provide a comfortable ride. It is not a bike that will leave you feeling wrecked after 100+ kilometres on it. It's a sharp and impressive looking bike that will see you flying and riding incredibly efficiently.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone Rear IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, direct-mount rim brakes, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, Madone integrated brake
- Bontrager Aeolus Comp Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25 mm offset
- Bontrager Elite Aero VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Madone aero, integrated
- 56cm – 8.20 kg/18.08 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|