Madone SLR Disc. It's fast, it's aero & it's amazing.
This bike has been engineered from the ground up to be fast, aero & comfortable. Disc brakes for reliable braking in all conditions are great but they also tuck into very aerodynamic positions that also make gains plus provide extra clearance for the capability of running wider tyre widths too. There is also adjustment in the ride compliance via means of adjustment in the Iso Speed top tube. A firmer or softer riding bike is easily achieved by adjusting the sliding tab. Adjustable aero bars and head stem along with incredible cable integration make for a sight to behold. The Madone is far from a harsh and uncompromising ride, these bikes ride incredibly smoothly as well as being aerodynamic and fast.
Why would I buy a Madone SLR Disc?
You would buy one of these incredible pieces of equipment if you are looking for speed. This is a bike made to go fast but at the same time will provide a comfortable ride. It is not a bike that will leave you feeling wrecked after 100+ kilometres on it. It's a sharp and impressive looking bike that will see you flying and riding incredibly efficiently.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, hidden cable routing, flat mount disc brake, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager Aeolus Comp Disc Tubeless Ready, 12 mm thru-axle
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset w/integrated light mount
- Madone specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing
- Bontrager tape
- Madone-specific internal cable routing
- Head set
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 8.38 kg / 18.47 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|