Remedy is all about fun, especially on the way down the hill!
We love the Remedy. Remedy is one of our best selling MTB's. It rides up hills comfortably and efficiently but point it down a hill and let the party begin!
The Remedy makes a great bike for someone who is looking to get started into riding trails with the longer (150mm rear) travel it will help to inspire confidence, make up for rider mistakes and help you to get better. At the same time in the hands of a confident and experienced rider it is the tool to push harder and faster out of your comfort zone and beyond.
All of the Remedy range come equipped with modern features like dropper seat posts, 1x12 wide range drive train & wheels/tyres equipped to be made tubeless right away. The 27.5" sized wheels make for a lively and playful bike on the trails for riders of all sizes.
Remedy is a true "Mountain Bike" it will happily ride up hills efficiently and absolutely tear back down them. We have demo bikes available so if you'd like to find out first hand just how much fun this bike is, come and see us to book a spot!
Why would I buy this bike?
Why buy this bike you ask? You're all in, you want the most fun out of one of the best long travel trail bikes on the market. You want all the goodies on the bike right away, including carbon wheels to make the bike ride and feel incredible. Maybe you want your first bike to be the last bike you buy for a long time? You certainly wont be left with any niggling feelings of needing to upgrade anything, it's all there right away!
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and seatstay, alloy chainstay, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, ISCG 05, 150 mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Lyrik RCT3, DebonAir, Charger 2 damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, 160 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5 mm
- Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 27.5x2.60˝
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Truvativ Descendant 7k Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92 mm
- SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- SRAM GX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails
- Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 15.5: 100 mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125 mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150 mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- 17.5˝ - 12.93 kg / 28.5 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|