"Roscoe" Is code for serious MTB fun at an affordable price point!
The Roscoe series of MTB's are essentially a hardtail MTB with plus sized tyres that are orientated towards more aggressive trail riding. The bikes are ridiculously well priced and offer a great platform for getting into MTB riding whether you're a 10 year old thrill seeker or perhaps a little older fun seeker, Roscoe is going to provide the goods. The Roscoe family of bikes are great to learn on with the long travel suspension forks and plus sized tyres. The forks work to take the heat off of all the hits the trail can offer then the plus sized tyres offer bucket loads of traction plus act as almost a form of suspension too. This is great for anyone learning the ropes as the bike will instill confidence and provide a great level of fun and enjoyment. Being built around the idea of more aggressive riding, these bikes are built to take rough treatment and will thrive on it. If lots of fun at an affordable price point is what you're looking for, Roscoe will deliver. It's available in Men's & Women's models and a couple of model variants as well!
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour XCM 32, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, 120 mm travel (13.5: 100 mm travel)
- Front hub
- Formula DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Formula DC2241, Boost141
- Alex MD35, 32-hole double-walled
- Kenda Havok, 27.5x2.80˝
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- FSA Alpha Drive, 28T
- Bottom bracket
- FSA 7420ST, 73mm
- SunRace, 11-42, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc (13.5 & 15.5: Tektro HD-M276 short reach lever)
- 17.5˝ - 15.29 kg / 33.71 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|