Electric assist for fitness, commuting, recreation and more!
The Trek Verve+ Lowstep women's step through electric bike is ready to blow you away but not your bank balance! This well priced bike is set to change the way you ride.
Who is the bike for & why would I buy one?
The Verve + is a bike that could be used by many different people. It's a great bike if you want to commute to work in comfort and style and not be left worn out & hot and sweaty when you get there. If you like to ride for fitness and recreation and you want to ride further perhaps or to be able to get up some hills a little easier. Maybe you want to ride with other friends but have a physical limitation that makes it hard for you to do so, the Verve+ will help you to be able to keep up. The bike could be for so many different people doing many different things, these are just a few ideas to get you thinking and get you keen to buy one! It will definitely be a bike that will change your life and give you great enjoyment!
- Alpha Gold Aluminium step-thru, custom designed for the Bosch Active Line system, rack and mudguard mounts, internal cable routing
- Verve+ alloy
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H5 Hard-Case Ultimate, 700x45c
- Shimano Alivio M4000, 9 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Alivio T4000
- Miranda Delta, for Bosch Active Line, 38T steel, w/alloy guard
- Bottom bracket
- Bosch Active Line, 250 watt, 20 mph
- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- KMC X9
- VP alloy body w/Kraton inserts
- Bontrager padded
- Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2 mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm comfort sweep
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Shimano MT-200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack Performance, 400 Wh, frame mount
- Bosch Purion Performance
- Bosch Active Line drive unit, 250 watt, 40 nm, 25 kph
- M - 20.57 kg / 45.34 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|