It's right for you if...
You want a super smooth, fast ride and you don't ever want to miss a shift again. SRAM's 12-speed Force eTap AXS drivetrain gives you smoother gear progression plus the precision, predictability and clean looks of a fully wireless electronic group set.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with a stable Endurance Geometry and road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a full SRAM Force eTap AXS 2x12 wireless electronic drive train and powerful flat-mount disc brakes. Plus, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V OCLV carbon wheels, a fatigue-reducing Bontrager Elite IsoZone handlebar and mudguard mounts. Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike's capability and sleek look.
The final word
All the comfort and road-smoothing benefits of a carbon frame, Front and Rear IsoSpeed, advanced wireless electronic shifting and a 12-speed cassette. This bike lives for long rides, in any conditions, and always shifts like a dream.
Why you'll love it
- The 12-speed cassette lets you be more precise about your cadence
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth and completely wireless
- Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger for longer
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, front & rear IsoSpeed, BITS internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S-compatible, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Domane SL carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 25 mm rim width
- Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 700x32 c
- SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Front derailleur
- SRAM Force eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force eTap AXS, Orbit chain management, 33T max cog
- SRAM Force, 46/33, DUB spindle
- Bottom bracket
- Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-33, 12-speed
- SRAM Force, 12-speed
- Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, integrated light mount, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8 mm, internal Di2 routing
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Head set
- FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc
- 56 - 8.80 kg / 19.39 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|