It's right for you if...
You're up for all kinds of adventures, and want an quality e-bike to be your trusty companion on every ride. You want the ability to ride efficiently on the road as well as dirt tracks, and want the best new electric bike technology at an exceptional value.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-life 500 Wh battery, a lower standover height that makes it easier to mount and dismount, a powerful Bosch Active Line Plus 250 W drive system that helps you sustain speeds up to 25 km/h, a Bosch Purion controller, an SR Suntour NRX suspension fork with a lockout feature, hydraulic disc brakes, a 10-speed drivetrain with a wide range of gears, front and rear lights plus a saddle-integrated light mount and wide tyres for stability on a variety of terrain.
The final word
Capable, modern, sleek. Dual Sport+ Women's is more than an e-bike. This ride can take you anywhere, at any time. Whether you're cruising the neighbourhood, commuting or exploring dirt tracks, Dual Sport+ delivers the best in new e-bike tech and a wealth of new features that make for a comfortable, fun ride.
Why you'll love it
- Electric bikes amplify your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The fork's lockout feature ensures that you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth road surfaces, open it up on rougher trails
- An upright, comfort-first geometry puts you in the perfect position to take in the sights
- Make it yours: it's easy to accessorise with a rack, mudguards and more!
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, custom designed for the Bosch Active Line system and PowerTube battery, rack and mudguard mounts, internal cable routing
- SR Suntour NRX, 63 mm travel, w/lock-out
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle
- Bontrager Affinity, Tubeless Ready, 32 h
- Bontrager LT2 Comp, Hardcase Light, 700x38 c
- Shimano Deore Rapid-Fire Plus, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- Miranda Delta, for Bosch Active Line, 38T steel, w/alloy guard
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10-speed
- KMC X10E
- Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Bontrager Commuter Comp, with integrated light mount
- Bontrager-Approved, alloy, 27.2 mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- VP 1-1/8˝, semi-Integrated
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160 mm rotor
- Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh
- Bosch Purion Performance
- Bosch Active Line Plus, 250 watt, 50 nm, 25 kph
- Front light
- Trek Lync headlight
- Rear light
- Trek Lync rear light
- M - 20.35 kg/44.87 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
COLOUR: METALLIC GUNMETAL
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|