It's right for you if...
Your kid may be young and small, but they're ready to ride!You want to make their first real bike experience a great one with a bike that's comfortable, durable and fun.
The tech you get
This toddler-friendly bike has a handle integrated right into the saddle so you can help guide your child while they ride, plus a coaster brake and tool-less training wheels that can be installed and removed at the turn of a dial. Plus, the lightweight aluminium frame is easy for your little one to manoeuvre.
The final word
You want to make sure that your child's first bike is comfortable, durable and fun. Each of our bikes, all the way down to the smallest size, is built to our highest standards, so you can feel confident when you choose Trek for your family.
Why you'll love it
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you'll never forget
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
|Frame||Alpha Silver Aluminium, 12" kids' frame size|
|Fork||Steel, 12", threadless 1" steerer|
|Front Hub||Steel, 84 mm bolt-on|
|Rear Hub||Coaster brake, 16T, 120 mm bolt-on|
|Rim||Alloy 12", 20-hole, Schrader valve|
|Spokes||14 g stainless steel|
|Tire||Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27 tpi, 12x2.25"|
|Crank||Alloy, 26T, chainguard, 70 mm length|
|Bottom Bracket||Square taper, 68 mm, sealed cartridge|
|Pedal||Kids' Satellite, 9/16 thread|
|Saddle||Kids' saddle, small, integrated handle, seat post|
|Handlebar||Steel kid's handlebar, 500 mm width, 80 mm rise, 25.4 mm clamp|
|Grips||Kids' grip, 107 mm width|
|Stem||Bontrager Approved, 50 mm length, 15-degree rise, 25.4 mm clamp|
|Training Wheel||Training Wheel Trek Adjustable 12"-16"|
- 7.24 kg / 15.97 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
COLOUR: VICE PINK
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|