It's right for you if...
You love exploring nature on your bike, and want your little adventurer to come along. You're looking for a high-quality kids' bike that's comfortable, durable and most of all, super fun for your little shredder.
The tech you get
A strong, lightweight aluminium frame, a simple 7-speed drivetrain that's easy for kids to handle, and a front suspension fork to smooth out bumps on the road and trail. Plus, it has a kickstand, mounts for a rear rack and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount.
The final word
When you're young, just being outside is an adventure. Precaliber's rugged styling makes it the perfect ride for young explorers. They may pretend to be scaling dangerous mountains or escaping terrible beasts, but with a high-quality build and components, you'll always have peace of mind.
Why you'll love it
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
|Frame||Alpha Silver Aluminium, 20" kids' frame size|
|Fork||Kids' suspension, 35 mm travel|
|Front Hub||Alloy. 32h|
|Rear Hub||Alloy, 8-speed, 130 mm bolt-on|
|Rim||Alloy 20", 32-hole, Schrader valve|
|Spokes||14 g stainless steel|
|Tire||Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27 tpi, 20x2.25"|
|Shifter||Shimano Tourney, 7-speed twist|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY300, long cage, 34T max cog|
|Crank||ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 127 mm length|
|Bottom Bracket||Square taper, 68 mm|
|Cassette||SunRun freewheel, 14-28, 7-speed,|
|Chain||KMC Z7, 7-speed|
|Pedal||Kids' Satellite, 9/16 thread|
|Saddle||Kids' saddle, large, integrated handle, seat post|
|Handlebar||Steel, 40 mm rise|
|Grips||Kids' grip, 125 mm width|
|Stem||Bontrager approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm|
|Headset||Adjustable ball bearing, threadless|
|Brake Lever||Kids', alloy|
- 10.92 kg / 24.07 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
COLOUR: ALPINE BLUE OR BLACK
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|