It's right for you if...
You have big gravel dreams, and know you'll need the most dialled, capable bike for these epic adventures. You also want the incredible speed, precision and clean looks of SRAM's newest wireless electronic drivetrain.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with damped Rear IsoSpeed and carbon armour, a progressive geometry that's stable at speed and efficient when you're grinding up a climb, internal storage, hidden cables that won't interfere with bags, integrated frame bag mounts and rack and mudguard mounts. Plus, a carbon fork, a 1x12 SRAM Rival eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain with a wide-range cassette, Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25 wheels and wide 700x40c gravel tyres that provide extra traction and stability. You can even run a dropper post to get low on long descents. Fits up to 45 c tyres.
The final word
A carbon gravel bike built for the longest days, roughest roads and biggest adventures. It's light, fast, comfortable and spec'd with high-end parts that perform even in the most rugged terrain, like an advanced wireless electronic drivetrain for lightning-fast shifts (even under load) and less maintenance.
Why you'll love it
- The SRAM Rival eTap AXS wireless drivetrain won’t leave a hole in your wallet, and you can fully customise your shift logic using the AXS app
- The damped, controlled rebound of the IsoSpeed decoupler soaks up fatiguing bumps without bouncing you around
- All-new progressive geometry is quick and nimble yet keeps you stable and in control on fast, choppy descents
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- Comes with a SRAM Force AXS power meter for more effective training rides from the start
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, internal storage
- Trek Checkpoint, full carbon
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25
- Bontrager GR1 Team Issue, 700x40
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Brake set
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).