It's right for you if...
Raining cats and dogs? That doesn't keep you from riding. You want a high-value hybrid bike with the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes, plus a lightweight frame and quality parts that will hold up over time.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedalling too hard or too soft and mounts that make it easy to accessorise your ride!
The final word
FX 2 Disc is a go-anywhere hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
Why you'll love it
- More confident braking means that bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer's market to do the weekly shop
- It's easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S-compatible, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts, 135x5 mm QR|
|Fork||FX Alloy, flat-mount disc, rack mounts, 405 mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew 5 mm QR|
|Hub front||Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR|
|Hub rear||Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR|
|Rim||Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, Schrader valve|
|Tyre||Bontrager H2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x35c|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length|
|*Handlebar||Size: XS, S, M
Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 600 mm width
|Size: L, XL, XXL
Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 660 mm width
|*Stem||Size: XS, S, M
Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm clamp, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
|Size: L, XL, XXL
Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm clamp, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
|Head set||1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|*Brake||Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160 mm rotor
|Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor
|Weight||M - 25.86 lb / 11.73 kg|
|Weight limit||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).|