If you require a product urgently please call to confirm availability before placing your order on 08 8232 7277.
Road ready, trail approved
Arvada Elite adds comfort and reduces soft tissue pressure by creating a strategic cut-out in the saddle shell. This allows the softer finishing material across the shell cut-out to be more compliant, so you get the benefits of a cutout saddle with the classic look and feel of a more traditional design.
- Performance Posture 3 for pelvic rotation with a balance of comfort and efficiency
- Channel Flex on bottom of shell for added compliance
- Zone Density shell construction is strategically placed for optimal comfort and performance
- Size Specific Curvature ensures each saddle is designed specific to its width
- Austenite rails are lighter and stronger than hollow Titanium
- inForm BioDynamic products optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
|Size||270mm x 128mm||270mm x 138mm||270mm x 148mm|
|Length||270 mm||270 mm||270 mm|
|Width||128mm||138 mm||148 mm|
|Rail dimensions||Round 7x7 mm (Standard)||Round 7x7 mm (Standard)||Round 7x7 mm (Standard)|