Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 C50 Clincher Wheelset
WH-9000 CL carbon clincher wheels, designed to meet pro road race criteria. Dura-Ace wheelsets are focused on speed.
New rim profiles yield substantial weight savings while maintaining aerodynamic shapes. Dura-Ace Wheels are race tested at the highest levels of professional cycling to ensure the highest possible levels of performance and quality.
- Lightweight full carbon 50mm deep 22.4mm wide (D2) rim with alloy braking surface for improved aerodynamics and increased rigidity for sprinters and TT specialists
- Alloy clincher rim maintains high braking performance with standard brake pads in all conditions
- 21 rear and 16 front stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity (OPTBAL)
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3mm offset asymmetric rear rim and wide flange spacing
- Freehub uses quick pawl engagement every 10 degrees
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out waterand dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C clincher compatible