Colnago are well known for their revolutionary carbon fibre road bike, the C40 was first released in the mid 1990’s. Fast Forward to the all new C68 it is a representative of what Colnago stands for Carbon, Cambiago and Class. Founded in 1954 the C68 now represents "Made In Italy" tradition.
What elevates Colango road frames above others in the market is a passion backed with knowledge and experience that runs though each and every tube. Colango road bike frames are as iconic and rich in palmares. Each and every Colango bike frame is the result of Ernesto's never-ending quest for innovation.
The Colnago C68 is the pinnacle of the evolution of Colnago history, it’s the lug construction at its extreme development, it’s where 68 years of frame design meet the future. C68 is simply the new milestone.The all new splitted headtube is now stronger, lighter and more customisable than ever. Parts are reduced from 8 (C64) down to 6, this way they are saving weight (less bonding area) and machining/gluing time. The C68 fork has been completely redesigned, it is more stiff and resistant and weighs 40 grams less with an external rib-shape to give the rider more comfort but also to increase the ride-quality.
The C68 frame is made using a modular structure which is at the heart of the project which consist of bonding various parts of the frame for the assembly. All new for the C68 is the T47 bottom bracket which is 47mm compared to the previous 45mm Threadfit 82.5 Stlye bottom bracket. The C68 has two same size identical bearings which feature the CeramicSpeed SLT Solid Lubrication Technology. Colnago has also istalled a NFC tag which is a digital passport that enables the owner to have information of the bicycle within reach of the App at any time via the Colnago app for iOS / Android smartphones. Also new to the C68 is the Integrated function multitool which sits directly inside the steering cap, the two smaller size frames have a four-function multitool and the larger frames have the 10-function multitool.
Colnago has a all-new CC.01 integrated handlebar features a single piece monocoque construction to save weight and increase rigidity. You can install a 31.8mm diameter handlebar with retractable cables using the Deda with Superbox stem, also compatible is the Deda Alanera handlebar.
Image for Illustration Purpose Only Bike Not to Specifications
• Colnago C68 Disc Brake Road Bike Shimano Dura Ace Di2 12 Speed / Zipp Firecrest 303 Wheels
• Frame: Colnago C68 Carbon Disc / T47 BB / Ceramicspeed SLT headset / thru-axle 12x142mm
• Fork: Colnago C68 Full Carbon Disc, thru-axle 12x100mm
• Bottom Bracket: T47 Threadfit shell
• Seatpost: Colnago C68 Carbon Seatpost
• Handlerbar/Stem: Colnago CC01 Integrated Carbon Handlebar/Stem
• Bar Tape: Colnago Grip Bar tape (Black
• Brake Levers/Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9270 12 Speed Shifter
• Front Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9270 12 Speed Disc Brake Caliper
• Rear Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9270 12 Speed Disc Brake Caliper
• Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-R9250 12 Speed Front Derailleu
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 RD-R9250 12 Speed Rear Derailleur
• Chainset: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9200 12 Speed Crankset
• Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-M9100 12 Speed Chain
• Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9200 12 Speed Cassette
• Front Wheel: Zipp Firecrest 303 Wheels
• Rear Wheel: Zipp Firecrest 303 Wheels
• Tyres:Pirelli P Zero Race - 28mm
• Saddle: Prologo Scratch M5 CPC Tirox 140 (Black)