Start 'em off right.
With its 12” wheels and low-standover frame, the smooth-riding Trail 12 will have even the littlest riders dreaming of singletrack stardom.
What it's built for
Building skill & learning to pedal, Kids 3'1"-3-6" (94cm-107cm)
- Durable lightweight alloy frame, because a light bike is easier to handle and more fun to ride.
- Tool-Free training wheels that are easy to remove and reinstall as they learn.
- Easy-to-use kickback style coaster brake.
- 12" alloy rims with grippy, smooth-rolling tires.
- Full-coverage chainguard keeps pants and fingers safe.
- Fitter stem cover makes mess-ups a little less painful.