It's right for you if...
Speed is your top priority, and you want a super-light aero road-racing frame with all-new aero IsoFlow comfort tech to shed grams and watts. You care about the finer things, like a clean wireless cockpit and the customised tunability of SRAM's Force AXS D2 electronic drivetrain.
The tech you get
A lightweight frame with our highest-level 800 Series OCLV Carbon, all-new generation of Kammtail aerodynamic tube shaping, aerodynamic and road-smoothing IsoFlow technology and invisible cable routing. A wireless electronic SRAM RED AXS drivetrain and flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes, power meter cranks for performance metrics, tubeless-ready Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51 carbon wheels and an integrated OCLV Carbon bar/stem combo.
The final word
The Madone SLR 9 AXS features an insanely fast road race frame paired with race-focused IsoFlow technology for a compliant ride with impressive aerodynamics.
Why you'll love it
- The Madone SLR Gen 7 builds on our legacy of superbikes, taking aero race to the next level with game changing IsoFlow technology that shaves weight and absorbs chatter, next-gen Kammtail aerodynamic shapes and a flared handlebar/stem that reduces cockpit and rider drag
- IsoFlow technology helps the seat mast flex for a more comfortable ride while also improving frame aerodynamics and shaving weight
- A wireless SRAM Red AXS drivetrain keeps your cockpit clean and tidy while allowing custom tuning – plus, power meter cranks make it easy to track performance metrics
- The 800 Series OCLV Carbon is intensely light and meticulously crafted for next-level performance
- A new ergonomic and aerodynamic cockpit put in a faster, more comfortable, position for power
- Satin Quicksilver
- Deep Smoke
- Axinite Flip/Black
- Viper Red
- Metallic Red Smoke to Red Carbon Smoke
*Please note – spec applies to all sizes unless listed separately
|Frame||800 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, IsoFlow seat tube, invisible cable routing, 3S aero chain keeper, T47 BB, flat mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle|
|Fork||Madone KVF full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle|
|Frame fit||H1.5 Race|
|Weight||56 – 7.36 kg/16.23 lb|
|Weight limit||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).|
|Shifter||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Front derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS, braze-on|
|Rear derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 36T max cog|
SRAM RED AXS w/ power meter, 48/35, DUB, 165 mm length
Size: 50, 52
SRAM RED AXS w/ power meter, 48/35, DUB, 170 mm length
Size: 54, 56, 58
SRAM RED AXS w/ power meter, 48/35, DUB, 172.5 mm length
Size: 60, 62
SRAM RED AXS w/ power meter, 48/35, DUB, 175 mm length
|Bottom bracket||SRAM DUB, T47 threaded, internal bearing|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1290, 10-33, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM RED D1, 12-speed|
|Max. chainring size||1x: 50T, 2x: 54/40|
|Wheel front||Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 51 mm rim depth, 100x12 mm thru axle|
|Wheel rear||Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 51 mm rim depth, SRAM XD-R driver, 142x12 mm thru axle|
|Skewer front||Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever|
|Skewer rear||Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever|
Size: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62
Bontrager R4 320, 700x25 mm
Size: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62
Pirelli P Zero Race, 127 tpi, 700x26c
|Max tyre size||32mm (as measured, see manual for details)|
|Battery||SRAM eTap battery pack (with charger)|
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing. Due to supply chain issues, compatible parts may be substituted at any time without notice.
Bike and frame weights are based on pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.