If you require a product urgently please call to confirm availability before placing your order on 08 8232 7277.
The Ride Concepts Hellion Flat Pedal Shoes are Ride Concept's gnarliest shoes. Developed with Ride Concept's professional riders, the Hellion Flat Pedal shoes emphasise weather resistance, durability and comfort.
If you're worried about protection, the Hellion has your back. The Ride Concepts Hellion Flat Pedal Shoes feature a lightweight, two-panel upper offering perforated ventilation and anti-peel coating which provides water resistance. Additional anti-abrasion toe and heel protection ensure durability and protection of the upper. In contrast, the insole features D30 High Impact Zone Technology to absorb impacts and helps to alleviate fatigue in the balls of your feet. While an EVA midsole provides support and the Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 outsole offers insane levels of grip to keep your feet glued to your pedals day in, day out. Finally, a fully gusseted tongue rounds out the Hellion Flat Pedal Shoes to prevent dirt and debris from getting inside your shoes.
With the Ride Concepts Hellion Flat Pedal Shoes, you're guaranteed long-life durability and protection to keep you coming back to the trails for gnarly sessions.
- Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP outsole
- Durable and protective synthetic upper with anti-peel coating and perforated ventilation
- EVA midsole for support and increased shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prevents dirt and debris getting into your shoe
- D3O High Impact Zone Technology insole absorbs impacts, reducing fatigue in the balls of the feet
- Weight: 421g