If you require a product urgently please call to confirm availability before placing your order on 08 8232 7277.
What is it?
Named after the Italian word for Brick, Mattone is a water-resistant, ultra-compact seat bag that attaches to the rails using the BOA® Closure System. Unique zipper design allows it to be accessed while on the bike, or to open like a book when removed from the bike for easy access.
Who's it for?
Mattone is for the cyclist looking to carry a spare tube, CO2, Multi-Tool, and some cash in a discrete, water-resistant package. Internal divider holds ID, credit card or cash while also protecting your tube from your multi-tool!
- Exterior - Sleek black finish with reflective graphics
- Interior - Hi-contrast red material with separate ID, credit card or money flap
- Interior Volume - Holds one inner tube, one CO2 cartridge, one tire lever (all of these components are sold separately and are not included)
- BOA® Closure System with open guide release on Hypalon retaining strap
- YKK Aquaguard® zipper
- Outside Dimensions: 13cm x 8.5cm x 5.5cm
- Volume: Approximately .61 L
- Strap Measurements: 27cm x 4.5cm