If you require a product urgently please call to confirm availability before placing your order on 08 8232 7277.
The YPSILON (pronounced ip.si.lon) is SILCA’s take on the unassuming Y-wrench. Most tools in this layout feature 4mm, 5mm and 6mm keys; meaning that the wrenches for some of the most common use cases in cycling are readily available in one tool. The shape of the Y-wrench also offers superior control and stability over traditional hex keys, especially in tighter work spaces.
Ypsilon was designed by a team of engineers and mechanics who obsess over improving products. The body of the tool is constructed using a composite polymer with soft over-mold grips. Unlike traditional Y-wrench designs, YPSILON is customizable and adaptable to the mechanic’s preferences. This is accomplished by using a ¼” bit collet with magnetic bit attachment in place of a fixed 6mm hex. This departure from the traditional Y-wrench design was inspired by the versatility of our T-Ratchet + Ti Torque kit. The YPSILON can easily transform into any required ¼” based tool by swapping out the bit.
The YPSILON TRAVEL KIT features a comprehensive selection of precision S2 steel bits.
- High strength CrV steel spine leading to 4mm and 5mm hex.
- Lightweight composite polymer body with ergonomic grips.
- ¼” bit collet with magnetic bit attachment.
- S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 and 6mm.
- S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30.
- S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and SL5.